Ready for an up-close look at Nazareth? Meet program faculty and our Admissions staff, tour the campus, and learn why Nazareth is a great investment.
Receive additional information by mail, including:
- An application
- The Nazareth graduate catalog on CD-ROM
- Program information sheets
- Details on tuition, fees, and financial assistance
- An Information Session flyer
Join us for an upcoming Graduate Program Information Session to learn firsthand about our programs.
- Information Sessions include meetings with faculty from your specific program of interest.
- Optional campus tours will begin at 5:15 p.m. before each Information Session at 6 pm.
For a campus map/directions to campus: http://maps.naz.edu/
If you cannot attend a graduate information session, we invite you to make an appointment to sit down with a graduate admissions counselor who will provide you with a general overview of graduate studies at Nazareth College, the application process, and a tour of our beautiful campus.
Campus visits are available Mondays through Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm. (When scheduling a visit, at least 48 hours advanced notice is requested).
To register for a campus visit, please call the Admissions office directly, at (585) 389-2050 or email email@example.com.